Labels

Monday, October 12, 2009

Randhir Kapoor spoke in length about Kareena Kapoor and Saif

Kareena Saif Hoting


Bollywood celebrity Randhir Kapoor spoke in length about Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan’s relationship for the first time. For Randhir her daughter’s happiness matter a lot to him and if she is pleased with Saif then he has got no opposition. As Kareena seems to be very happy with Saif, the father approves of Saif and Kareena are life partner.

Randhir Kapoor said “My blessing are with the person who keeps my daughter happy because at the end of the day, her pleasure is all that matters to me” .


“My blessings are with the person who keeps my daughter happy because at the end of the day, her happiness is all that matters to me,” Randhir Kapoor, said.

No comments:

Post a Comment