Labels

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kangana Ranaut : The Great Look and Debut Telugu film

Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut : The Great Look and Debut Telugu film


Actress Kangana Ranaut is certainly going places after give some fantabulous performances. actor.

Her great acting in Fashion Movie has won her accolade and critical gratitude. Now for her the time for the big leap for damsel.

Kangana Ranaut’s breast popping the hot scenes from her latest flick Fashion film.


Kangana Ranaut pics
I had told made the audiences blubber for me. I always know from the starting that super role of Shonali was made for me.

Madhur told me about that Kangana Ranaut,

I do not know, where I sould did to gone if you would not work for the role of Shonali Character

Kangana Ranaut is also working with Italian director “Gilda Pianelli” in Between The Night And The Moon Movie.

An interesting characteristic of the film is the presence of Kangana in Telugu.

The limelight shine bright on The Great Astress Kangana Ranaut, when she stepped in the hit movie Gangster.

Her curls and a child-woman and the thin frame faces all the set as her a part from other actresses.

She was the turning point in Film as she goes in the depression after the great incident Kangana says told that the wardrobe act up scene.



Kangana Ranaut bikni


Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut hot

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. days of our lives spoilers

    ReplyDelete